This match is currently being investigated. A report will be released once our investigation is complete. This investigation will determine whether or not the following rules were broken by the Away Team:
- “Each 1v1 team is compromised of 1 player referred to as the designated player. Only the designated player may play an official season or playoff game. Failure to follow this rule will result in a forfeit.”
- “The Aros E-Sports Leagues reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify a competition, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the competition, as determined by the Aros E-Sports Leagues in its sole discretion. The Aros E-Sports Leagues reserves the right to disqualify any Competitor it finds to be tampering with the operations of any competition or any Live Event or to be acting in violation of these Rules.”
- Gerry FC provided evidence.
- We reached out to Reboceros but received no answer. We are awaiting an answer from Reboceros.
- Reboceros provided evidence.
- Reboceros used different Twitch and Gamer ID accounts for this match from those used throughout the season.
- Daniel Nunez used “Elmatador_504j” for his Gamer ID and “chivaschango” for his Twitch throughout the season.
- Daniel Nunez used “cracheber” for his Gamer ID and “Ronaldonazario30” for his Twitch for this match.
- The Gamer ID “cracheber” is connected with an individual named Herber Cardenas.
- Our investigation is determining whether or not Herber Cardenas played this match instead of Daniel Nunez.
- A conclusion is scheduled to be released by 5/7/2020 at 11:59 p.m. PST. The final decision may be delayed.
Conclusion: It was discovered that Daniel Nunez broke the rules aforementioned. Evidence demonstrated that Herber Cardenas played this match and not Daniel Nunez. This decision is not finalized. Daniel Nunez can protest this decision. His option to protest will expire 5/8/2020 at 11:59 a.m. PST.
Aros E-Sports is proud to host the 1st Aros E-Sports Championship. Players from over 15 states participated in our FIFA 20 Seasons and Tournaments. Our competition brought together tournament winners from other cities and players representing their UPSL and NPSL clubs.
Games will be live-streamed on Facebook. Visit our Facebook page by clicking here.